is set out below and explains how we will treat your personal information. Nothing in
By providing personal data to us via our website at gamemoney.com
(our “site”), you consent to our processing of your data in accordance
with this policy and our Terms of Service. If you do
not agree to the terms set out in these policies, please do not continue to use our
our Terms of Service.
1. Who will hold your information?
Your information will be held by Smart Payment Solutions a.s., trading as GameMoney
(“GameMoney”, “our”, “us” or “we”). We are registered in Czech Republic
(No. 046 83 811) and regulated by the National Bank of Czech Republic as a Small Payment
Institution. Our registered office address is Opletalova 1603/57, Nové Město, 110 00
2. What information do we collect?
- 2.1 We may receive personal information and contact details from you, such as name,
date of birth, place of birth, address, telephone number, email address and bank
account details when you:
if you are a corporate entity, we may also collect your registered name, registered
office address, memorandum of association, articles of association, list of current
shareholders, list of current directors, annual return, identification and proof of
address of beneficial owners, directors and any power of attorney.
- 2.1.1 open an account with us;
- 2.1.2 use the services made available on our site;
- 2.1.3 complete any surveys we ask you to complete for research purposes
(although you will never be obliged to respond to them);
- 2.1.4 enter any competitions or participate in any promotions sponsored by
- 2.1.5 respond to our direct marketing activities;
- 2.1.6 correspond with us by post, email, forms on our site; or
- 2.1.7 report a problem with our site.
- 2.2 We may collect information about you contained in any documents you provide to
us for the purposes of verifying and processing your application for an account with
- 2.3 We may collect information about your transactions and your activities when you
apply for an account with us and carry out a transaction using our services. Such
information may include without limitation the identity of the other party to the
transaction, their location and the currency and amount of the payment.
- 2.4 We may receive information about you from third parties, including but not
limited to credit reference agencies and other providers of public information.
- 2.5 When you visit our site, we collect information about your computer and browsing
- 2.6 If you contact us by telephone or in writing, we may keep a record of the
content of that correspondence or phone call.
- 2.7 We may monitor or record communications with us in which you take part:
- 2.7.1 to assist us with the development of our services;
- 2.7.2 to train our staff;
- 2.7.3 if so requested by order of the Court, regulatory body or law
- 2.8 With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect the
- 2.8.1 technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address
used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information,
browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and
versions, operating system and platform;
- 2.8.2 information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource
Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and
time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download
errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information
(such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse
away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service
- 2.9 Our services are not intended for use by those under the age of 18 and we do not
knowingly collect personal information from those who are under the age of 18. If
you are under the age of 18, please do not apply for an account with us, provide any
personal information to our site or use our site in any other way.
3. What do we do with your information?
- 3.1 We use information held about you to:
- 3.1.1 administer and process your application for an account with us;
- 3.1.2 administer and maintain our customer accounts and records;
- 3.1.3 provide our services to you and ensure secure transaction
- 3.1.4 improve our site to ensure that our service continues to be the most
appropriate service for your needs and that content from our site is
presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- 3.1.5 help us in our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- 3.1.6 verify your identity and to respond to any query that you may raise
- 3.1.7 fulfil any contractual obligations we have with you;
- 3.1.8 send registered users of our site email communications from time to
time regarding updates and changes to our services and any technical,
operational, administrative and legal notices important to our site which we
- 3.2 We do not disclose your personal information to any third parties for direct
marketing purposes. However, we may share personal data with third party companies
and organisations contracted to us to help supply, maintain or facilitate our site
or our services. These third parties may include (without limitation) IT support
teams, banks, exchange facilities having control or jurisdiction over us and
electronic search providers carrying out anti-money laundering and sanction checks
- 3.3 We may use your data to contact you for market research purposes and to provide
you with information about our services, offers and promotions which may be of
interest to you. If we do so, we will contact you by email. If you do not want us to
use your data in this way, please contact us using the contact details below.
- 3.4 We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our
advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our website
users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind
of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have
collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying
their advertisement to that target audience.
- 3.5 Your information may be used by us for the purpose of research and statistical
analysis and internal customer service monitoring.
- 3.6 We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, officers, agents,
suppliers or sub-contractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes as set
- 3.7 We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, which means our
subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in
section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- 3.8 We may disclose your personal data to third parties if we are under a duty to
disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation,
or if we reasonably believe that disclosure of your personal data to third parties
is necessary in order to enforce or apply our Terms of
Service and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety
or that of our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other
companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
- 3.9 We are required by statute to make a disclosure to the National Crime Agency
where we know or suspect that a transaction involves money laundering or terrorist
financing. Where we are required to make a disclosure in relation to one of your
transactions, we will not be able to inform you about the disclosure or our reasons
for making it.
- 3.10 We may disclose your personal data in the event that we sell or buy any
business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the
prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets and their advisers. If our
business is sold your details will be passed onto the new owners of the business.
- 3.11 We may employ the services of other parties for dealing with various matters in
connection with our site and the services provided on our site. The providers of
such services may have access to your personal data.
- 3.12 The period of use of the personal data supplied by you will not be longer than
we deem necessary, but may be unlimited.
The data protection legislation gives the customers the right to access the personal data
that GameMoney has about them.
Unless there is a particular reason, GameMoney approves customer requests regarding
disclosure of their information to third parties after checking that the applicant is
the person concerned. Additionally, in case of inaccurate information that we know
about, we will apply the necessary changes to it.
If you as a customer require information or require information to be disclosed to a
third party, GameMoney is entitled to charge you a minor fee for any administrative work
and costs involved in producing this information.
4. Keeping information up to date and SECURE
- 4.1 If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if
you change your email address or other contact details, or if you wish to close your
account with us, please update your account details on our site or, alternatively,
contact us using the contact details below.
- 4.2 Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a user name and password
which enable you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for
keeping your user name and password confidential. We ask you not to share this
information with anyone.
5. Where we store your data
- 5.1 All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We have in
place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the data and the harm that
might result from a breach of security. Unfortunately, the transmission of
information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best
to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data
transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received
your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to
prevent unauthorised access.
- 5.2 The data that we collect from you may be transferred to a destination outside
the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating
outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe
engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services. By submitting
your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing outside the
EEA. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure adequate security for
your personal data.
to provide you with a more personalised experience when you browse our website and also
allows us to improve our site. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our
7. Your Rights
- 7.1 You may have certain rights under the Act in relation to the information that we
hold about you. These rights include the rights set out below:
- 7.1.1 You are entitled to have access to your personal data. You may request
by writing to us (at the address given below), details of your information
which we hold and the purposes for which it is held. We will provide this
information within 40 days of your request, subject to any routine
processing continuing between that time and the time of response. You may be
charged a reasonable fee (as permitted by the Act) for this information.
- 7.1.2 You are entitled to request that we stop using information about you
for the purpose of direct marketing (i.e. the communication to you (by
whatever means) of any advertising or marketing material);
- 7.1.3 You are entitled to require us to ensure that no decision taken by or
on behalf of us and which significantly affects you is based solely on the
automated processing of your information, for the purpose of evaluating such
matters as, for example, your creditworthiness, reliability or conduct; and
- 7.1.4 You are entitled to require a correction of errors in the personal
information held about you. If we disagree that information is inaccurate
you are entitled to apply to ask the court for an order that such erroneous
information be rectified, blocked, destroyed, or erased.
8. Third-party websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner
networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites,
please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not
accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies
before you submit any personal data to these websites.
By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in
may place notices on other pages of the website (such as the home page) for a reasonable
period of time, so that you may be aware of the changes. We will also update the “Last
occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes we make. Your continued use of
10. Contact Details
If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments regarding our Privacy
Policy, please contact us using our contact details
Send your questions to [email protected]. Smart Payment Solutions a.s., reg. number 046 83 811 © 2016 — 2021